3rd Date's A Charm!

So the 3rd date with Harvey was about 3 hours which is short from our past 5 hour dates but we still had a great time. The restaurant was tasty. The view of the harbor was amazing. I recall him mentioning his interest in living near an intercoastal waterway hence my selection for a restaurant.
He was under the weather and loopy with the meds he was put on. I told him he could have rescheduled. He insisted that wanted to be there and see me. *blushing*
I asked him the hard hitting questions: religion? Jewish, not big practicing. High holy days attended like moi w/my Catholicsm(Easter Lily and Christmas Pointsetta). I asked him about his family being ok w/him dating a Black Catholic. He said his gram is the only concern bc of the non Jewish thing, not the Black thing. LOL!
We started to ask each other questions our friends wanted to know about the other. One friend of his wanted to know if I've ever dated a white guy. Duh! I have a feeling that I am his first Black woman though. Some of my friends wanted to know about criminal background(my attorney pals). His response "Bring it. I have nothing to hide." He even divulged his credit score which was beyond excellent. He owns two properties: his condo and a rental property on James Island. His friend wanted to know if I'd ever been married. I was like "No way! My profile says so. Why would I lie about that?!" He agreed it was a jacked up question. I asked him if he was ever married or close to it. He was close once but never hitched. I asked him why Connect.com. He was in the same boat like me, wanting to settle down and build a relationship. He wanted to know if I'd have any problem with the business travel and I said that I recall traveling so much for business and wanting to have someone to come home to and that I want to be that someone my mate can home to. I shared I am pretty independent and would like to share quality couple time when it's time to do that but I believe everyone needs their space and individuality. He agreed.
We really put a lot out there. Poor thing was coughing and so out of it. His energy was low. He apologized profusely.
It was too windy and cold for what has become our traditional after meal walk but it was a nice time over all.
I must say that it's a good sign that he asked to take me out for my birthday next month when he returns from Germany. He will be home later this week and wanted to go out before his 3 week trip to Germany. He said he didn't want me to forget him. ;-)
Good times and hopefully more to come!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...