Changing The Scene In 2013

So...
It's been 20 days into the new year and a lot has changed! We open Little Shop of Horrors in 5 days.
I was called to audition for one of the most popular Broadway shows in history -"Book of Mormon". The audition went well but who knows with these things.
I was invited to be in a band with a very unique name and sound- Shrubbery Transit. Our first gig is on the same day as my first guitar gig at the famous music location -The Windjammer. 1/26 will be a challenging day. But I can't wait.
I am doing everything I've ever wanted. I just have to reserve a bit of energy for work. I need to be at the office at 7:30 each morning. Ugh!
So far so good.
My sound is frazzled but content.
Busy with things I love to do = happy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...