R.O.C.K. In the USA!

So I'm sitting here at the Mellencamp concert and thinking- I need to really pursue my career full time in music.
Of course, John, yes I can call him by his first name because he'll never read this blog! John made the executive decision to show a 2 hr documentary before the actual concert begins. Brass ones, Right?! If you're John Cougar Mellencamp you can do whatever you want because you're the star!
So with that being said I have a 20 minute intermission and time to get some popcorn and contemplate my future in singing. I too can control the masses and make people wait an hour to see me! It's just that easy. NOT!
Well, I will continue to find my vocal sound and try to hatch my diabolical scheme to rock it in the USA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...