Things I've Done in 2013 and Goals for 2014

Things I've Done in 2013:

Reprised a role I played in college-Crystal in Little Shop of horrors 

Performed for 3 Nights in Vegas at the Rouge Lounge at MGM Grand at my 2nd Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp

Performed and recorded with Sammy Hagar Twice!!!

Was coached by Vic Johnson (guitarist with Sammy Hagar)

Performed with Guitar God-Steve Vai

Coached by Lita Ford! And she made a shout out on FB

Performed in Piccolo Spoletto doing my 1st staged reading "Love Loss and What I Wore"

FB friended by American Idol finalist and local artist-Elise Testone

Performed in numerous venues in the Charleston area

Was in a band-Shrubbery Transit and knew when to back out when it wasn't working 

Played out on guitar for the 1st time at The Windjammer! 

Attempting to start several music projects (Band with Bobby Plexico and Wedding Band with Madden Bros)

Actually heeding two month vocal rest and healing up so I can sing out more. 

Bought my 1st electric guitar!

Made it through my 1st year playing guitar. 

Co-wrote and sang lead vocals on Breakitdown.  My first collaboration and recording!

Wrote several songs(some even with melodies!)

Bought a MacBook Pro!

Distanced myself from unhealthy people. 

I bought sound equipment so I can do gigs on my own.  I just need a mixer. 

Joined a Softball team without knowing how to play. Hurt myself and quit versus hurting myself anymore. 

Went on 2 weeks mandatory vocal rest. 

Sent my résumé to Gibson Guitars for the Chief People Officer. long shot but took a leap. 

Cashed out a huge grant so that I can start acting on my exit strategy to start a new career. 

Gave my résumé to my headhunter friend -Brian. Big step!

Joined another band with my guitar teacher-Plato's Retreat. 

Auditioned for a commercial

Submitted my vocals for a free vocal lesson from Melissa Cross (Vocal Coach to Maroon 5 and Disturbed)

Said "No" to a few projects to seriously focus on my singing pursuits. 

Signed up for a Singer Songwriter retreat camping in the woods(when I don't do camping) to invest in my creative self and try something new.  

Saw Bill Cosby, Cyndi Lauper, Eddie Money, and The Georgia Satellites in concert.

Decided to begin being in a healthy relationship with a man who values my friendship, company, talent/art and reciprocates respect and honesty. 

My goals for 2014










 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...