So the 3rd date with Harvey was about 3 hours which is short from our past 5 hour dates but we still had a great time. The restaurant was tasty. The view of the harbor was amazing. I recall him mentioning his interest in living near an intercoastal waterway hence my selection for a restaurant. He was under the weather and loopy with the meds he was put on. I told him he could have rescheduled. He insisted that wanted to be there and see me. *blushing* I asked him the hard hitting questions: religion? Jewish, not big practicing. High holy days attended like moi w/my Catholicsm(Easter Lily and Christmas Pointsetta). I asked him about his family being ok w/him dating a Black Catholic. He said his gram is the only concern bc of the non Jewish thing, not the Black thing. LOL! We started to ask each other questions our friends wanted to know about the other. One friend of his wanted to know if I've ever dated a white guy. Duh! I have a feeling that I am his first Black woman t...
Comments
Post a Comment