I Think I Pummeled My Plateau!

I have been trying all kinds of assisted aides to help me lose this weight! I tried shaking some mysterious chemical that was supposed to suppress my appetite. Didn't work. I was working out hours at a clip and still manage to squeeze out some pretty good distances and times on my elliptical. But my weight was frozen in time. Suspended and unmoving. I was getting pissed off. Maybe I have what Oprah had with her thyroid? So I asked my doctors to run a battery if tests. Nothing.

I realized I was spending on average $14/day on buying breakfast and lunch from the cafeteria. So I went back to EDiets food delivery and kept tracking my weight and food on Weight Watchers Online. I made WW Lifetime status over a lifetime ago and these (now) 13 pounds creeped back onto my hips through my lips. For the amount of money I was spending in the cafe, I have made the investment in having fresh meals sent to my house. It's really perfect timing because I am in a production of Streetcar Named Desire and don't have time to cook because I'm not home for most of the month of September.

For the past week, I slapped my face and said "snap out of it!" I needed to get back on track for real. I had to stop telling myself that I was A Lifetime WW member when I struggle to get the 13 pounds that crept so slowly back into my life. I needed to LIVE it. I was diligent about sticking to my alloted points and tracking Everything that I ate and drank. I tried to work out for at least 30 minutes as often as I can and you know what?! I lost 1.6 pounds! I realized again that I can feel as good as Jenifer Hudson sings about on the WW commercials. I need to stay committed.

The clothes in my closets threaten me they will soon be donated to Goodwill. I can't part with them just yet! I want to see me in those sassy slacks or cute dress with no need to wear spanks. I will fight to get back into my wardrobe. It will happen. The Voice of Hunger will be silenced!

I am so charged up!
Damn, I have a hankering for some chilli cheese fries and a Diet Coke right now! Ha Ha! :-)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...