Back In The Saddle!(Phone Blog)

Lost one lb. And worked out for 40 minutes and my ankle only "eeked" for a second (or about ten minutes). I know! I need to go easy but fat doesn't look good in the summer or on my trip to Cancun in 3 weeks!
Still dating Harvey. Keeping options open and not putting all my eggs in one basket. Trying to log my foods daily on WW.com without feeling guilty. Going nuts, litterally eating raw nuts because I have no more bad foods in the house! I need to shop for food.
Online food shopping is great. I shop in my pjs and pick the order up the next day at the curb of the store. I can even buy my wine online. Love technology!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...