Off the Wagon(phone blog)

I totally blew it all away last week! Somehow I lost 2 lbs last weigh in last week but I ate those 2lbs back and then some for my birthday weekend. Update on the birthday date to follow.
I just worked out for the first time this week! It felt great! I got cast in a musical and we start choreography next week so that should help with the weekly workouts. But this week I am all about the eye of the tiger!
I am logging my food and drinking my water as well.
I feel like I am never going to get these ten pounds off. I am tempted to do the shake diet but I know it is not long term. And I love food too much!
I have gotten further in my exam studies so that I can focus my attention to the new musical. I can't wait! I have wanted to do a musical since I moved to Charleston!
So I am typing this and sweating on my keyboard! Gotta go study and take a shower!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...