Is it still bad luck...

If you break a mirror on Friday but learned you gained 2lbs on Thursday? I am trying my best not to make a big deal of the weight gain but I can't help but think my luck took a turn this week.
Work wore me out! I haven't heard back from a previous offer for an audition to sing at a posh Downtown steakhouse. I turned down a paying gig because the offer was from the weasel snake dude that brought a date to the 2nd date. If he can't run his personal business well, it doesn't give me much faith that he runs his professional business well.
And the kicker of all kickers?! I ate a beef hot dog on the 1st Friday of Lent AND didn't work out! I am going to hell in a hot dog basket!h
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...