My Romance...

To protect the guilty and innocent I will be changing the name of the Nationally well known online dating service I am currently re-enrolled in.  I've been on them all-more than one time.  All Christian, All Catholic, Black, Black Women who love White Men, White Men who Love Black Women, NJ Singles, Thirty Something, Video Dating, Young Professionals Only, Friends of Friends, Personality Dating, Psycho Dating (take that how you want) -I've done them all...

Today's nugget is brought to you by my most recent service.  I will call the service Connect.com.  A little background on how I fixed my face on re-enrolling in this service...I have challenged myself to check out who's out there once a week and wink at guys that tickle my fancy and at least one man who I wouldn't normally wink at to see where the spontaneity goes.  So, I wink at a dude named "Itallian2srvU". His profile bragged that he was a bad boy who works for the Government so he's not a stalker or pedophile. So we shared a wink and then he immediately sent me a message asking to talk to me-Signed Italian Bad Boy.  I replied and asked the Italian Bad Boy what type of trouble was he getting into this weekend? His reply "Depends if your available and what your plan is to do with me. Text me at 843 555-1212! If you have a good idea I will tell ya exactly what I will be doing! Tony"

Really?!  Did he really think I would be sending him a speedy text reply with that romantic invitation?! 

It's a jungle out there sports fans and I forgot to pack my pest repellent! Yikes!

Comments

  1. I didn't know that The Situation worked for the government?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww. Met my hubby online 8 years ago. I've got my share of horror stories. My only advice is, when you meet a nice guy that you like and respect as a person, don't write him off because he didn't fit your image of your dream guy. I told one we could be friends but I wasn't interested. Then, through our friendship I saw how hard it was for him to get his courage up to ask a girl to a movie. She turned him down flat. I was mad she wouldn't go. Then I realized, "If he's such a nice guy, why won't you date him?" Yup. That nice guy turned out to be the love of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!