2nd Date with Harvey tonight ended after Midnight. So does that count as date number 2 and 3? We went to this great seafood restaurant in Downtown Charleston called Fish. Can you guess what they served there? Before we walked in, I took him in. He was wearing what I love to see guys in...neat jeans, loafers and a button down shirt. Yummy. He said "Look at you! You dressed up and look great, as usual." I was wearing the dress I purchased yesterday that begged me to wear it out that night. I have to admit, I was dressed to kill. Mission Accomplished. He shared that he had a surprise for me inside the restaurant. As we walked into this beautiful restaurant, we moved to sit down and he shows me my surprise. Chilling in the wine cooler is a bottle of Chardonnay. It was like gold to me because, I thought he only liked reds and also I knew it was a good bottle from his recent trip to Napa. Appar...
Comments
Post a Comment