March Madness

I Lost 2.6 pounds this week! I am getting more disciplined in logging my weight watchers info and joined two challenges on WW online so I have to be accountable to someone. I log my food intake daily, even the bad stuff and copious glasses of wine. I also have been working out at least 30 mins a day. It's interesting that I can be accountable to others and not solely myself. I think its the team type goal setting really gets me going.But I am driving myself nuts with all this downtime! My own March Madness! Relaxing is making me nuts!I came home from breakfast with my friend and did a small retail therapy visit to one of my fave slightly imperfect brand names for less spot called Oops. Got a darling dress. Came home, got into my workout gear, got into bed for a nap and will wake up and work out for a bit, made plans to Skype my girlfriend from Australia and then dinner in with my neighbor friend. I have to stop myself from planning my day and letting it ride.Tomorrow, I'll have breakfast with my Pal and then chill out and Hendrix Experience solo date for the evening. Going to work Monday at noon because I hate going to work the day after a late concert. I have oodles of time too! My solo date on Friday resulted in a date next Tuesday!I met the dude this week at a wine tasting and first impressions told me he was too serious and I learned that he was a model on the side of a Tactical GI Joe action figure box while he was in the Coast guard.He asked me out yesterday. I had no clue he was interested until I was ready to leave for the evening and he said "When will I see you again?" I responded "You'll see me around." Then this little old lady named Jude leaned in and said "Just go on and ask her out already!" Ha ha!She said she was his date broker. I accepted the invite, planned to meet next Tuesday at a wine tasting and do dinner afterward. Some random girl I met on my way out said she thinks he has a girlfriend. I certainly don't like that rumor but will get to the bottom of that in a few days.Stay tuned. It's my pick for dinner. I will ensure I document where we go on FB so you can report my last whereabouts on Dateline NBC or 48 Hours Mystery if I turn up missing and found in some storage drum some.What's really odd is that he has already been in my house. How?! Because of this friggin situation I live in where my townhouse I rent is on the market and he walked through my place during a showing. He had a picture of my "pet" alligator Harley and a little turtle on his IPhone.Honestly,GI Joe -that will be his nickname, seems nice and somewhat normal. He is getting his second Masters Degree in training development, like my old gig. So we have some stuff in common. More to come. I'm trying to look at March Madness as a month to try and let things ride and flow. Finding my Relaxation Sound.It's my first month not doing a damn thing and so far in Day 10 it's been quite a ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...