Sleepless in Charleston again(phone blog)

Hello to another wake up at 4am. This ticks me off to no end!
I really need to go back to taking my amino acid that helps me chill down and sleep at night.
GI Joe and I went to a movie and talked for seven hours so Things are moving a nice pace. I enjoy his company- you think?! He knows I am looking to take things slow and start at the friends first platform and see where things go. It feels like the ball is in my court but I don't want to be the one calling the shots all of the time however I have been such a scared squirrel about this situation I am surprised he even gives me the time of day. Next date- he suggested cooking me dinner at my place and Sci Fi. I am thinking of asking him to see a play with me. I'm not ready for the house date yet even though he's been there without me there(see past blog). I really want to take things slowly. I'm not even sure what this is yet and don't want to lead anyone (including myself) on.

My weight spiked up because I fell off the tracking and walking wagon. Back on track tomorrow at the gym. I hope it isn't the biggest loser bad. I have this feeling that I may wind up in traction on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...