Back @ Square one!

I have now allowed my immobilty to thrust me into such an abyss of emotional eating that I am back at the weight I was when I first moved to SC. And to make matters worse, I am retaining water, have a date with Harvey on Saturday and just know he is going to wonder why I am wearing an Ugly Betty Guatamala poncho to dinner. I hate feeling so bloated and defeated! This darn sprain is not bouncing back as quickly as my left ankle did. I worry that I won't be in Play condition for opening night. My worry turns to grazing and self loathing. I got a clue mid week and decided to get back to basics even though I can't move around as much. I am logging my points, drinking at least 48oz or more of water and staying off my ankle as much as possible.
I am tempted to do some quickie slim fasty thing but I think the starvation will only result in binging and feeling more sorry about myself. No way! I will resist and log and rest.
I hope to hear that I am released from the boot! More to come!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...