New Year, New Perspective

I hate to be cryptic but I've made some pretty deep decisions these past few weeks.

My new year will be a year of risk, planning and a lot of deep breaths.

I need to make some major changes in my life so that I can actually enjoy what  time is left ahead of me.

I have some great support and have been putting a lot of plans in action each day.

In other news- my health voice is trying to be strong but I feel like I'm spitting in the wind!

I'm secretly cursing Jillian Michaels because I plan to do her Yoga Meltdown (the title is very accurate) 3 times a week.  Yesterday was Day 1 and I can't walk down the stairs or lift my arms.

The other days I'm walking 4 miles.  For the past free weeks, I've been sick with Bronchitis doing a play which has now closed.  I have a clean slate and I'm going to get back on the fitness path.

And hello Weight Watchers!  It's like reconnecting with an old friend.  An old friend that has a padlock on your fridge and tells you that if you want to have all of that wine you need to work out and earn those points!  Ok, maybe not so much a friend but a reminder that you can't just do a push up and squeeze into those skinny jeans anymore.  So far so good!  God Bless phone apps!

I wish that I could take a few more days off but that's not in the cards right now.  I enjoy watching new junk food  TV- Marriage at first sight, House Hunters and Judge Judy!  I love the holidays so I can catch up on my DVR.  How can I have 2 seasons of TV to catch up on?!

Anyway, junk food TV and Yoga Meltdowns aside, I am super excited about this year.  I feel like I did on Christmas Eve when I was 6 years old.   A big flutter in my stomach and an anticipation of something great.

It could be the caffeine in my 1/2 cafe decaf or the stress hormone cortisol ( which I'm sure is running  on auto pilot these past few years). But something big is going to happen and I can't lose steam.

This voice must be heard!

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...