Changing the Scene in 2013!

2012 had a lot of adventures! My challenging December has thrust me into the new year a few weeks early. I plan to make next year the year of new beginnings- a doorway into a new chapter in my life.
My theme for next year: Changing The Scene in 2013!

Things I did in 2012

Passed the PHR exam!!!

Went to Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp at the Playboy Mansion and met my idol Steven Tyler. Rocked out with legends and was validated as a great vocalist.

Made new friends and reconnected with old ones

Went to my first 2-Day Jazz Fest in FL

Did my first Shakespeare play "Much Ado About Nothing" with a new theatre company

Went Skydiving

Flew to LA and auditioned for the Voice in person

Went to my 1st Springsteen Concert in Chicago

Took a chance with my heart, briefly explored cohabitation and ultimately stood up for my happiness and didn't try to change someone I really cared about.

Moved to a new townhouse

Interviewed for a job I didn't think I had the chops for and made it to the top 2, interviewed with an Area President and when not chosen for the job-kept moving forward.

Learning how to play guitar

Working with a guitarist to start a band

Sang out at my first open mic night

Have been invited to sing with several local bands

Lost 12 lbs and counting

Sang at The last Gin & Jazz

Went home to NJ twice and to NY and VA once to see friends and family

Celebrated life via new beginnings and bittersweet endings

Had my bday party at Voodoo Lounge

Joined my first and last Fantasy Football league to learn football and won 5 weeks (goal was to win one week). I finished 9th in the league!

Said "No" more often

Did my 1st 24hr play

Got cast in Little Shop for the 2nd time in my life, playing the role of Crystal again and I am working with a new theater company

Got my palm read on Venice Beach



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...