Taking a breather

I think it's time for me make time to take time.
My boyfriend has hinted that we don't need to run around every waking hour of the weekend.

I also want to make the most of my time with him because life is too short and I am up for two different job pursuing different passions of mine.

One job is training in Irvine, CA and the other was a last minute invite to fill a PR mentor of mind's position in NJ.
Both jobs would mean moving away from my haven in SC, new life, friends and my boyfriend.

Then to add to the stress, my landlord just reduced the rate of the home I'm living in and the interest is picking up. I may have to move out without our previously agreed 2 months notice.

My tenants are acting shady and were seen removing lots of bags from the home into a van but insisted that they were not breaking my 6 month lease extension. They have been paying rent late and oddly inverting the address on the envelope too. Are they trying to skip town too?

My solace is hanging out with my friends, seeing some good shows and siting still and resting. I actually may take a nap today. This may not sound like anything special but for those that know me-this is award winning and earth shattering insight.

I had a wonderful day so far, a rousing guitar lesson, lunch with my sweetie, a quickie manicure with those peel and stick things(It was my 1st time using them and they turned out pretty good-see pic), and I will top off the afternoon with a snooze while my man watches the South Carolina game.
Tonight a night at the theatre and I perform at Cabaret night.

I'm on a new wellness plan and have lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks. I can feel a difference and I'm not hangry(hungry and angry). Wanna learn more? Email me and I'll tell you all about it.

My foot is still jacked up so my running and elliptical days are still a faded memory. Cortisone shots for the last three months and I feel a little difference but this diva has a hard time wearing sneakers to work like a NYC commuter instead of my sassy boots I am dying to wear this season.

I am making plans to go back to Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp in Vegas next March. Sammy Hagar!!!! I hope he brings some rum and tequila samples!!!!

More to come about these jobs, etc. Now let the chilling out begin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...