No Sleep Til Easter! Is it too many Eggspectations?!(phone blog)

Again?! The insomnia is back!
I was so happy to go to bed early. Drifted off ever so nicely. I classically celebrated my 2.6 pound weight loss this week with three slices of thin crust pizza from the night before. Haha!
I woke up at 12:30 with heartburn and shadows of my nightmare dancing in my head.
I dreamt that I completely flake out at Rock Camp and People booed me off the stage. I was also wearing a Mrs.Roper muumuu because I was ten thousand pounds and looked more like Momma Cass than Momma Sass.
It was awful. I also think I have been a bit anxious about all of the music to memorize and if I'll be prepared. I have to remember that I may only be able to sing a part of a song in then long run.

I think I also feel guilty about not working out on Friday. I did so well all week and just needed a day off. When I weighed in yesterday morning i was 40% body fat. I am almost half fat!

To top it off I was supposed to have a date with GI Joe last night but he's been ill- poor thing. He had to stay home from work for two days and everything. We made plans to see each other Saturday night. I think he is really chipping away at my candy coated shell of neurotic. Last weekend we saw each other twice. He survived The Vibrator Play(I wanted to see the play and also to see how he handled an uncomfortable situation. He passed with flying colors!) and is very well versed in sushi.

A few major moments that melted my heart of ice-1) the way he leaned in and smiled when I was sharing my excitement about Rock Camp,2) how well he analyzed the play, 3) how easily he can converse with my theater friends and bought the cast a bottle of wine and finally, how freakin sweet he is. He actually called me to thank me for the wonderful weekend. We saw each other the next day at the wine bar and he met one of my dear friends. She is (like all of my dear friends) very particular about a proper mate for me and gave him two thumbs up. I am growing fond of his company a lot.
I mean if you can see a movie and talk five hours afterward missing a fundraiser - you've snagged my attention.
I am very excited to see him tomorrow and this is the first time I am admitting this to myself and blog world. Maybe that is why I can't sleep?
I even listened to a hypnosis mp3 on improving my memory since I've clearly lost my mind. I woke up as soon as she stopped talking. Damn!

Well, I'm going to see if Three's Company will put me to bed. I don't want to walk around with luggage under my eyes. I have breakfast and a two hour movie tour with my therapist/dear girlfriend. I am excited about that outing too.

I am promising to open my Zumba for my Wii at some point this weekend since I got it for Christmas and it's Easter. Maybe that will wear me out to sleep better this weekend?!
Why can't I find my sleep "sound"?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...