I think I'd like to be a Bunny...

I just overheard on the radio that Hugh Heffner and his most recent fiance have called off their engagement.  That man has been engaged a billion times.  And what a life for those girlfriends.  I used to catch a glimpse at the Girls Next Door and was amazed at the lifestyle and opulence these Bunnies had.  Perhaps I'm working the wrong angle.  Being a sugar daddy's bunny may be the lifestyle I need.  A cat that enjoys the company of young lady that has talents that he wants to support and spend time with.  It doesn't hurt that all that love comes with a mansion complete with a grotto full of parties with the rich and famous.  It's reported that both sides advised that it was a mutual break up.  He's 85 and she was 25.  Age isn't supposed to matter, right?  So it must have been his smoking jacket that he wore all day...right?!
In other news, I lost 0.6 pounds this week and that was after a lot of Cancun-sun and fun.  It was a really great time with my cousin. I never knew how much I enjoy how the other half lives.  I really can get used to it and can totally understand why stars go to really great, expensive places complete with butlers and spa treatments.   I was able to achieve my best time and distance ever on the elliptical at the gym in Cancun.  It was fantastic.  I can't run but get the benefits of doing a good run on the elliptical.  My physical therapist told me that I won't be able to run or wear my fabu heels for another few months.  Staying active on the elliptical makes me feel like I am doing something.  Good stuff.  I feel better about my workouts and the 3 times a week commitment has made it a lot better.  My office co-workers and I are in a get fit commitment to see how well we stick to it within 3 months.  And these months are the toughest.  Beer and BBQ are a few of my favorite things.  I just wish I could get out of my weight decade! The weight is decreasing but not fast enough!  I have been cursed with some type of tummy trouble in Mexico this week and consider it Montezuma's blessing because that "cleanse" really helped me meet my weight goal this week.  Well that and my hard work on the elliptical.  :-)
I had a new Connect.com date last night. I don't think it was a love connection or even a friend connection.  He kept downplaying himself.  "I'm too old." "I am sorry about my tattoos." "I have to go pick up my kid." :So what do you think?  Do I have a shot?"(He asked after talking for 3 minutes).  I think it was flattering that he was so nervous.  But I think confidence is so important.  Not cockiness but an air of confidence.  He was telling me he wasn't good enough for me and he had no shot.  It was very awkward at times.
I knew about all of these things and it didn't stop me from having great conversations with him.  He just didn't seem confident and that put me off.  Well, that and the fact that he didn't tip the bar tender. They don't make that much money to begin with and he took all cash off the bar and even took the change away.  Tisk, tisk.  I don't know why things like that and the fact that we were having a remix of our previous meet and greet conversations-set me off.  Oh!  I know!  I am being too picky.  But what about Harvey???!  Harvey is still in the picture but as I vowed, I don't want to put all of my eggs in one basket.  Harvey set to make plans upon his return from his travels in  the next two weeks.
I can't wait to see him but have also set up some other meet and greets with some friends and new folks in the mean time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...