SOOOO Much has happened!

There's no excuse!  Just none!

I was burned out! And I haven't been over here in a minute!

So much has happened.  I wrote a new song, I went to AZ for my birthday, I had a house concert and booked another one that will be happening this Friday, I performed at The Fire again, I got a corporate HR Consulting client for a month- (only 1 month due to lack of funds and not for lack of talent), I got a few new one on one clients, I went to see Chaka Khan, Tedeschi Trucks Band and Earth Wind and Fire and Chicago, I played at an open Mic, I participated in a Philadelphia Music Scene Portrait project, I have an opportunity to be a freelance coach with a really reputable website for career development, I've helped friends get through some really tough stuff, I've taken on new coaching challenges, I started Whole 30, I miss wine, bread, cheese and wine really badly, I got my tax return money and oh yeah, I GOT ENGAGED!

So much has happened and I neglected to tell you.  Why am I so hesitant to keep sharing info?

I think I need re brand and reproach where and how I am doing this.  Blogging shouldn't feel like a chore and it certainly should be more frequent than once every few months.  I love to write.  In fact I think I'd like to write a book.  Nothing like Gone with The Wind or Harry Potter long...but something that shares my story in a very open and relatable way - that will hopefully motivate others to take action in their own lives.

I've outlined a few ideas and need to reach out to a few resources/experts in the field to get this started.  But the key is I'm getting it started.

I feel like this may be the end of this blog and the beginning of a new one. Hence the title change. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally got my name in lights!

Oops I Did It Again!

My Romance...